Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas and Beyond

My Christmas was nice. I got a lot of cool clothes that I wanted. (this, this, this) I also have another box of stuff from Topman coming in the mail so that's pretty exciting. For one of my stocking stuffers my Dad gave me a gold tie bar, which made me pretty happy. So, all in all, I'd say it was a pretty nice Christmas. I guess the only thing I wasn't too fond of was my sister's boyfriend showing up; he's kind of obnoxious and stupid.

The next day my fiends and I exchanged gifts. I ended up getting three pairs of the exact same shoes, which was kind of funny. My best friend, Wrinkles (it's just her nickname) gave me a really great sweater. We ended up playing that game where you put a piece of paper on your head and try to guess who you are:

Like this.
Or this.

Jon, (Wrinkles' boyfriend) didn't really seem to like it, I think it's because he wasn't very good at it. He's actually been getting on my nerves lately. I think it's just because I'm starting to get jealous of all the time he and Wrinkles spend together though. We're all supposed to go camping today, so we'll see how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment