Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Firsties

So I just started winter break and I figured it might be nice to have somewhere to write things down about my life, or current events or whatever it is I may want to write about.

I'm 18 and I live in South Florida. I go to high school and live a pretty regular life. I'm gay, and I guess that's a pretty important part of who I am. Essentially, everybody knows (except for my parents, and not for a lack of me telling them). It was more of a big deal when I was younger, but now it's not so problematic. Kids can still be dicks about it, but it's much easier to deal with now.

I'm pretty interested in clothing and art and aesthetic stuff like that. I'm taking a lot of art classes this year and I'm really liking them. I want to do fashion when I'm older, but I want to do film also; I've yet to reach any consensus, but I still have time to decide. I guess it's good I at least know I want to do something artistic.

This seems like a good enough introduction for now, so I'll leave it at that.

1 comment:

  1. A bit belated, but welcome to Blog Land!!

    There's quite a large community in this little corner of the world, you can find a few of the others on my blog under "Blogs I Recommend" and I'll mention you there too.

    If you've got any questions feel free to ask.

    Have a good one.
    Seth
    sethboyardee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete