Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I was robbed!

Today people found out whether or not they won a senior superlative (Best Smile, Most Attractive, Biggest Slut, etc). I was up for Most Artistic and the given, Best Dressed. Since Freshman year I've payed close attention to what I've worn, and I can honestly say I've never "scrubbed" to school or really anywhere for that matter. I don't even own sweatpants. I wear a tie everyday. I wear shoes a size to tight. I haven't worn blue jeans in about a year.

Well, I was voted Most Artistic, and that was nice because I didn't expect to actually get it. I didn't, however, win Best Dressed. I kind of figured I wouldn't though. I got the feeling that the Universe was planning some cosmic irony, and it's all kind of a popularity contest. While I'm a well known guy and well enough liked, I'm not really popular.

Oh well, I guess I'm not bothered really. As someone reminded me "We'll all know who the real best dressed is." Whateva, whateva. I guess I'll go get those sweatpants now... (No, no, no. Never. Ever.)

1 comment: