Thursday, March 11, 2010

I'm a Winner!

Not in Scholastic or anything as fabulous as that. Nor do I win any money. Whatever, last week I got a Superintendant's award. I'm not really sure what that is, but it was cool, I got a plaque and everything.

Side note: There's this kid Fraser as my school, who's gay, and is kind of cute, and funny. I was kind of interested in him for a bit but I got over it. Anyway, I ran into Fraser's mother and introduced myself, and she said that Fraser had told her a lot about me. Hm.

On Friday I went to Isabella's father's wedding. It was kind of awkward but it was cool. Isabella was a bridesmaid and I kept on making faces at her during the vows, hoping she would laugh. Whenever someone brought up 'true love' I would hold up a dollar bill and she would giggle a bit.

The rest of the weekend was pretty cool, there was a carnival in town. You know what's weird? Carnies.

This week has been kind of lame, but it's almost Friday, which means it's almost Jon's birthday. And Melisse's parents aren't going to be home this weekend so it looks like we have a place to party... and bullshit... and party... and bullshit....

No comments:

Post a Comment