Sunday, January 10, 2010

Fuck Homework

Okay, I should probably be studying for my math test tomorrow but I don't feel like it. :)

I said on Wednesday that I would blog later in the day, but that never happened. I guess it was easy to not feel obligated because I had no followers, but thanks to Dzyan (who I had a wonderful conversation with on AIM) I have three now, so now I'll have to start sticking to my word. I guess I'll just recap my week starting from where I left off.

Wednesday was a very fun day actually. I got to hang out with Tay and her mom, B (she's hilarious regardless of her age) who are two friends of mine that I don't get to see very often. So after school I was driving with Tay and she gets a call from B saying that her son, Aiden, got in trouble at school today. When Tay asked why, B said that "the teacher found Aiden with his pants down dancing around with his penis out." B then started calling her son 'my little meatspin'(link NSFW at all). Like I said, she's hilarious.

On Thursday I went to go see the movie Precious which was really fantastic. I went to go see it with my mom; she wanted to spend time together because my dad left for business I guess.

On Friday my mom let me sign out early from school which was good because I wasn't really in the mood for my Literature class. It's not that it's hard, it's just that I don't really feel like doing the work or taking the daily tests. I mean, we get a test every day and then the grades don't even count, so I'm not taking it seriously right now. I went home and I went to sleep(Exciting right?!).

Saturday I hung out with Isabella and Jon and some other friends (Adam, James, and Melisse). We met up at Panera bread and then went to Jon's house to play some rock band. We had a really good time, until we stopped playing rock band and decided to watch the movie Sideways for whatever reason. It's one of the worst movies I've ever seen. Ever.

Ever.

But at least rock band was fun. It hurts my throat though from all the 'singing' that I do.

Anyway, today was my Dad's birthday, so I didn't really live the house because I thought it would be a dick move to go hang out with friends and not him on his birthday. I kind of just sat in the living room with him while he watched sports. I ended up finishing a book I was reading and was able to start another one for my Lit class.

I also rediscovered an old editorial in GQ featuring Hunter Parrish, who is insanely cute:





So that was kind of inspiring, and maybe I'll be able to put together an outfit tomorrow without tearing apart my whole wardrobe like I did all of last week.

Anyway, that's all. Back to studying for math.

(And thank you again to Dzyan for the help.)

3 comments:

  1. A test everyday..., and it's not worth anything? WTF is the point of that?!

    Still school can be weird like that, just don't let it get to you.

    What you did for your dad was really sweet.

    Courage and Honour!

    Octavius.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with math :)

    But you shouldn´t thank me, thank your readers, lol, they are the ones that comment *cough*Octavius*cough*

    Anyways, give your dad a massive hug on my behalf and the best of lucks with your test

    Love
    Me

    P.s. third picture is the one I liked best, but he can´t get any skinnier can he? lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Josh!

    Precious was quite a movie! Depressing but good!

    -Dean

    ReplyDelete