Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Mood Swings

Sorry I haven't updated in a few days. My internet went out, and I just got it back yesterday. Pretty much my weekend was the usual, I hung out with my friends, we mostly stayed in and played Rock Band.

Unfortunately, Jon's been getting on my nerves more and more. He's really moody, and it's just annoying have to work around his moods every weekend. I kind of think it's just me being me, but even he acknowledges that he's been "Queen of Mood Swings."

Isabella is constantly reminding me that Jon and I are similar, which I don't like. I mean, I know we share a lot of traits, but I'd like to think I'm a more positive, less moody person. Hopefully.

One of the things I like most about my blog is that none of my friends know about it, so I can talk freely without being pressured not to hurt anyone's feelings.

Whatever, anyway, tomorrow I get out of school early for a field trip. That art contest I submitted to last week is doing a showing of all the pieces so I might be able to see if I won anything. Here's hoping. A few of my friends submitted too, and I really hope that they won. I won something last year and it's really uplifting to have your work recognized and appreciated.

Well, I guess that's it for now. Perhaps I'll have something real to say tomorrow, instead of bitching.

Oh, P.S., the new Owen Pallett album came out last week. If you haven't heard it, look it up, it's really good I promise.

2 comments:

  1. It's your blog mate..., "Bitch" away.

    Octavius.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Josh!

    Is there a reason you're not posting more of your artwork on your blog?

    I'd be curious to see what else you've done (I'm an artist myself).

    -Dean

    ReplyDelete