Wednesday, January 6, 2010

School Sucks

So I'm sitting in yearbook (it was an accident, don't judge) with nothing to do, so I figured I'd come on here. It's freezing, but I guess it's not as cold today as it was yesterday as the day before. Btw, freezing in Florida means 45 degrees.

I guess the good thing about the weather is that I can wear more layers and stuff, and finally wear some of my scarves and gloves. I just got out of Psychology. It's an AP class but it's still kind of retarded. Today the teacher had to spell out 'K-N-O-W' for us, just in case we forgot the difference between 'no' and 'know.' All of our homework in that class is dumb too. Not because of the actual work assigned, but just because she gives us the answers and I don't know, it's just silly.

Now Isabella's mad at me because I'm not paying attention to some story she's telling me. I guess I'll write again later today.

No comments:

Post a Comment